1IN4 is an intersectional coalition of disabled creatives currently working in Hollywood focused on long-term institutional shifts to increase employment and authentic representation of disabled people.
Dear Hollywood Colleagues,
25% of the US adult population
has a visible or invisible disability.
We are 1IN4.
Add the A.
Become Diverse, Equitable, Inclusive, and Accessible: DEIA.
You are the world’s biggest creator of content, and your work can ignite global change.
2. Aim for 1IN4. Employ Disabled people in all levels of corporate, creative, production, and vendor positions.
3. Amplify 1IN4. Talent representatives, work with and advocate for Disabled artists.
4. Count 1IN4. Track and disclose annual percentages of Disabled people hired and represented by your company and working on your productions.
5. Include 1IN4. Require an Accessibility Coordinator for every production.
6. Portray 1IN4. Create content featuring authentic and intersectional storylines about Disability by and with Disabled people. Nothing about us, without us.
Support the movement.
Sign up for 1IN4 events and updates
Keep in touch with us!
Register today and receive interesting information from us.